AIM
Neo5oviet

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Can't stop laughing.

I love the idea of this animation. It was beautifully animated and amazingly well written. I actually laughed the whole way through. I love your work !!

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Hilarious and well drawn.

I love your style dear LazyMuffin, I find it incredibly original and inspiring. I also love your humor, which brings joy to my old soviet heart.

Cheers man, and never stop animating.

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

Finally.

A flash I can review with a full smile upon my face.

Excellent graphics and voice acting. Everything synced up perfectly. The entire animation was, for the lack of a better word, orgasmic.

But the best part of this flash is it`s the humor and it`s fast pace. I simply love it, keep it up please :3

Jinas 1: A New Friend Jinas 1: A New Friend

Fresh breaze of originality.

Not many things are as good as this one, the animation is excellent, the audio is perfect, and the most important thing... the story. Every piece fits together perfectly, like true harmony.

Within the story lie the characters, which had amazingly detailed personalities. Each felt like a true person (haha), and I feel you will keep amazing us with their use in the story.

I will be really waiting for the next episode.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Thanks alot. I hope people will appreciate the other episodes as much as this one too!

[SCRUBS] [SCRUBS]

FINALLY !!!

You just surpassed all my expectations man. This is what you do, and you do a mighty awesome job at it :3

Great animation, everything synced up perfectly, raging awesome is the phrase I`m looking for here.

The next animation step for you would be to add permanent mouths and colored eyes. Then I would bare your children.

Excellent man, keep up your amazing work. I hope one day to see your stuff on TV :3

MetalDart responds:

Permanent mouths maybe and colored eyes maybe. I like my white eyes. ):

Thanks a lot Seb, it really means a lot. I too hope to see my stuff on tv one day. :3

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

This flash delivers.

I don`t know if it was this particular moment in my life, but this flash made me feel more than any other flash has ever done.

I felt for the character, even though he was introduced ever so briefly.

A lot of it was really cliche, but then again, I guess I am a cliche type of person. Really loved it, the animation was perfect, and it went hand-by-hand with the music.

Remarkable flash. My favorite to date.

Soft Taco! Soft Taco!

Regs like you make me happy :D

Great flash with a massive delivery at the end.

I <3 you.

SardonicSamurai responds:

I Two scoop Ice cream you too!

PERKELE PERKELE

Wow.

Great flash. Amazingly fluid FBF animation. Creepy and beautiful can summarize this up.

Great graphics, very good random sound that helps to get into the flash.

I love it :3

AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!! AMAZING FLASH MOVIE!!!

You win so hard it`s not even funny :D

People need to realize this is a joke... not something to be offended about.

Great fbf animation.

I love it.

J's Grassland 1 J's Grassland 1

Great random movie.

Smooth animation, the sound quality could be a bit better... when the "ball sack" starts to talk you can clearly hear how the recording starts.

Besides that, great humor, nice randomness. All my 5 are belong to this.