AIM
Neo5oviet

Blasting Agent Blasting Agent

Awesome game !

Incredible retro game with nice upgrades in the form of prizes. Really entertaining and challenging, I wished there would be more games as good as this one !
The music fits it really nicely and the graphics, albeit a bit straining to the eye, are a great match to the general concept and gameplay.

I have one question. I gained all the prizes but the last on in hard mode. I seem to miss one enemy in the third stage that prevents me from winning the last prize, but somehow in easy mode I can achieve 100% kills easily each time, in hard mode I am always stuck at 98% kills. What could it be ?

Enigmata Enigmata

Universe Overlord

Amazingly executed game. Everything from the gameplay to the shop was very well done. The graphics are great and eye-catching. The sound could have been a little more diverse but it was a good summation to everything else.

The game was long and had a very nice difficulty curve. It also takes a lot of time to accumulate all of the Legendary items.

Awesome game, played it for a long time. Would recommend even to my grandmother.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Interesting.

So I made this ?
Shit bro, I must have been really drunk.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Epic game.

I cannot begin to indulge myself in the pleasure of reviewing each aspect of this game. You took so many ideas, and arranged them perfectly... I don't think many people are capable of creating such a masterpiece.

It's and strategy game with RPG elements, and an incredible upgrade system. That's not even taking into account the financial system. All around amazing and incredibly entertaining game.

"What an ass"

I laughed, but was sad to win the game. I wanted more.
10/10

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Epic.

Every single aspect in this game is perfect, my only objection so far is it`s length. I would like more time to chop through hordes of the undead, and bring some more variety into the zombie army. Maybe zombies riding horses, mutant spiders, undead falcons, etc... it would be nice if you upgraded the game with these.

The graphics are superb, the audio is perfect, especially with the narration going on. Everything fits, everything is right.

Just make it a bit longer, because I never got enough of cutting zombies. And add some more variety into the meat grinder called zombie army.

NG Today- Summer 2007 NG Today- Summer 2007

Amazing.

You guys hit the nail on it`s head. This is something you will became pretty popular for :D

Kudos !!

Attractors 2 Attractors 2

Simple yet really innovative.

I liked your little game. Everything is very stylish, I would only hope for some upgrades in the future. For example a purpose, if you made it somehow challenging people would spend more time playing it. Levels, things to accomplish.

Add some more music tracks.

Very entertaining. But for a short time.

=)

TheCleverOne responds:

ill add a music selection when i learn how, but if you know a place where i can learn that, PM me the link or just tell me

Accumulate Accumulate

Very nice.

This is one of those games I would play when I`m out of things to do.

It`s really simple, yet very addictive.

The music just adds to the feel of the game.

I had a lot of fun playing this. And It`s bookmarked till another moment of boredom arrives =)

Cybex responds:

Oooh, a bookmark. I feel special :)

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

Very good game.

Everything in the game was very well executed.

The graphics were great, the sound really apported to the general feeling.

The only problem I got was trying to talk to the "sane" prisoner. He never wants to go out... I tried for a long time. He just doesn`t trust me.

Red Baron Red Baron

Amazing :D

The design of the Red Baron is incredible. Finally you can play a game where the main player is awesome.

The graphics are great, I love this style. The sound was perfect, but after a while the "cutting" sound of the sword gets annoying.

I don`t know if this is a glitch. But when I change weapons and attack with it constantly, the game changes the weapon into the other one.

MindChamber responds:

thanks for that awesome review!

I agree with the sword sound we might update with a less annoying sound.
as for the autochanging, thats no glitch, the new weapons combo into each other.